Mission Statement & Values
Our purpose is to educate the students entrusted to us by consistent use of Miss Carden’s traditional, sequential, integrated curriculum.
Our efforts focus on:
- Practicing self-control and respect for others;
- Encouraging the students to think for themselves, express ideas with clarity, and reach logical conclusions;
- Helping students to develop a strong character;
- Teaching life’s values; and
- Living Judeo-Christian virtues and the ideals of our American heritage.
In a joyous, caring environment we:
- Honor each child’s unlimited potential to learn;
- Cherish the learning process;
- Respect the dignity and intelligence of teachers and students alike; and
- Transform each child’s natural ability and eagerness into academic success.
Our degree of success is revealed in each
student’s ability to live “Life Triumphant.”