The Carden Hall Honor Code
Unconditional respect must animate our campus community as we strive for moral and intellectual excellence.
Respect your Creator.
- Love and trust in God above all things.
- Be grateful and generous.
- Delight in wonder.
- Show humility.
- Be reverent in speech and conduct.
Respect your parents, teachers, and those in authority.
- Be courteous and polite.
- Be honest and sincere.
- Show deference.
- Listen well.
Respect yourself as a child of God.
- Be hopeful and positive.
- Put forth your best effort.
- Be responsible.
- Share your ideas and original work.
- Tend your thoughts and actions.
Respect your fellow learners.
- Be gracious and kind.
- Speak well of others.
- Work together in community.
- Consider the safety and well-being of all.
- Value individual property.
Respect your school.
- Uphold its standards.
- Honor its traditions.
- Care for its property.
- Represent it well.
- Show gratitude for the opportunity to learn.
Respect the inherited cultural values of our Western and American heritage.
- Be an honorable citizen.
- Uphold the classical virtues of justice, prudence, fortitude, and temperance.
- Cultivate the Christian virtues of faith, hope, and love.
- Learn to know and love what is good, true, and beautiful.