Carden Hall 2020–2021
Returning to the Island of Good
Carden Hall is among the first of Orange County schools to be awarded a waiver to commence in-person, on-campus learning on Monday, August 31. The state’s extensive waiver process included a thorough review of Carden Hall’s proactive mitigation strategies, enhanced safety measures, and our commitment to ensuring that all COVID-19 safety guidelines and best practices are consistently followed. Our Return to Campus Parent Handbook outlines our updated plans for day-to-day operations. Students in Pre-Kindergarten through Grade 6 will eagerly return to our beloved campus five months after the pandemic forced school closures across the country. Our junior high students will begin the year with Remote Learning until Orange County has been off of the Monitoring List for 14 consecutive days (September 8, 2020).
Our Pre-Kindergarten program is licensed by the State of California as a child care center. Therefore, we are pleased to confirm that our Pre-K classes will be held on campus daily, beginning August 31, unless there is a mandated government shutdown of child care centers.
Carden Hall COVID-19-related Quick Links
- If at any time, you and/or your child have been exposed to COVID-19 and/or begin to develop symptoms, please keep your child home from school, contact your healthcare provider, and notify us here at Carden Hall immediately by calling or emailing Mrs. Chek at 949-645-1773 ext. 155 or email@example.com.
- Campus Safety Measures and Mitigation Strategies
- Carden Hall Return to Campus Parent Handbook
- Carden Hall Waiver Application
- Carden Hall Supplemental Waiver Information
- COVID Facts and Carden Hall Company Policy
- Orange County Health Care Agency (OCHCA)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP)